I’ve edited these from the original version that was sent around – but I got a kick out of this mainly because I didn’t quite understand the joke. But then again, I guess I am from Vancouver..
Tonight’s Adventure – ALL BLACKS HAKA, I mean, RUGBY. More on that later……….
You’re from Vancouver if…
1. Your coworker has 8 body piercing and none are visible.
2. You make over $250,000 and still can’t afford a house.
3. You know what these acronyms mean: PNE,VAG, VPL, GVRD, YVR.
4. You’re shocked when it snows in the winter.
5. You’ve had a California roll for lunch.
6. Know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
7. Know how to pronounce Coquihalla.
8. A really great parking space can move you to tears.
9. Your hairdresser is straight, your plumber is gay and your next door neighbour grows weed.
10. The guy at 8:30 am at Starbucks wearing the baseball cap and sunglasses who looks like George Clooney IS George Clooney.
11. The gym is packed at 3 PM… on a work day.
12. Can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food.
13. You pass an elementary school and the children are all busy with their cell phones or pagers while waiting for their personal rides home.
14. You don’t even listen when the forecast announces “chance of showers.”
15. The more expensive the car, the worse the driver.
16. Can taste the difference between Starbucks, Second Cup, and Tim Horton’s coffees.
17. Feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash.
18. You’re not suprised to see geese throughout the whole year.
19. You cant remember… is pot still illegal?
20. If there’s a day of snowfall, you probably won’t have to go to school or work.
21. When you take the bus, you can distinguish 4 different languages being spoken in the conversations around you.
22. You secretly have a fear of pig farms.
23. You go the opera and half the audience is dressed to the nine’s and the other half are in jeans and t-shirts.
24. You know how to set up your own Crystal Meth lab because you saw it on the news.
25. You go a friend’s house party and Bif Naked shows up because they went to highschool together.
26. Can name 10 Starbucks locations in less than a minute.